FOR ENQUIRES PLEASE CALL 07919 158120
“Get Set Training Ltd has trained over 750 employees within the company I work for, the training was excellent, interesting and hands-on, it was also delivered in a simple but practical way that the workforce could relate to. Get Set worked with us to identify and help sort handling issues, they took the time to visit anyone out on plant that raised an issue and tried to identify a solution. Get Set also put together a number of safe systems for us to display, these act as good memory joggers for the operator, they are very reliable, punctual and professional, I would definitely recommend.”
- Andrew Simpson, Head of Health and Safety INNOVIA FILMS
“The quality of the training delivered to our assembly/ dispatch staff was both memorable and relevant. Post-training stats show a reduction of 70% in related injuries, with no lost time incidents reported (to same time pre-training). The backup service continues to be second to none and I have recommended Get Set Training to other Health and Safety advisors.”- Malcolm Saunders, SHARPS BEDROOMS
WHAT ASPECTS OF THE COURSE DID YOU FIND MOST USEFUL?
· It was all good, enjoyable. Would recommend to anyone needing manual handling training.
· Always doubted the old “bend knees back flat” training, it always hurt me! A realistic session with a common-sense approach.
· Seeing myself on video showed me things I was doing I didn’t even realise
· (the instructors name) is entertaining while informative, adapted to the group he had, made time for questions and gave answers which were relevant informative and site/ person specific.